Superman Limb Raises
- Lie face down on your stomach with your arms and legs extended. Engage your core muscles to stabilize your spine. Keep your neck in a neutral position.
- With your limbs straight and your torso stationary, inhale and lift your left arm several inches off the floor. Hold for five seconds (1).
- Then exhale as you slowly lower it back to the ground. This counts as one rep. Complete 10 to 12 reps with the left arm, and then repeat with the right.
- Then make the exercise a little more challenging by simultaneously lifting your left arm and your right leg off the ground, holding for five seconds (2).
- Exhale as you gently lower your limbs to the floor. This completes one repetition. Do a total of 10 to 12 reps on each side.