Good morning and happy Monday! I hope you had a very lovely weekend!
So, here's that mini muffin recipe that I mentioned the other day. It's a new favorite in our house for sure. Be sure to bookmark and/or pin it!
These Gluten-Free Banana Protein Mini Muffins are the perfect little treat when you want just a bite of something sweet. The recipe only calls for a handful ingredients, so you can easily whip up a batch on your prep day or as the mood strikes. These muffins are also quite the balanced snack with a healthy mix of protein, carbs, and fat. Enjoy!
- 2 ripe bananas (medium), mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop (32 grams) vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a mini-muffin pan with paper liners or coat with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and then evenly divide between 12 cups in a mini-muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until tops start to lightly brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- 12 mini muffins