- 1 cup almond butter
- 3 ounces vanilla plant-based protein powder (I used Vega)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-by-11-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to mix almond butter, protein powder, and maple syrup. Beat in the eggs.
- Stir in rolled oats, coconut, and baking soda, and mix well.
- Firmly press stiff dough into the pan using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the top browns slightly.
- Cool pan on a rack, cut into 18 squares, and store leftovers in an airtight container.
Source: Calorie Count 
- 18 bars
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Calories per serving