- 1/2 cup organic chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Add rolled oats and baking soda to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- Line 2 baking sheets with a Silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 2-inch balls, and press to flatten on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the cookies turn slightly brown.
- Cool cookies on a rack, and store leftovers in an airtight container.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Desserts, Cookies
- 18 cookies
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Calories per serving
- 87 per cookie