Why buy a pizza when it takes less time to make one? Gluten-free pizza crust is incredibly simple to make and packs in enough protein to forgo the meat if you choose to. This g-free serving is the same size as a personal pizza, so consider making multiple for appetizers at your next party.
Make sure to add the topping of your choice before baking this crust. I chose to layer the dough with fresh rosemary marinara sauce, arugula, and goat cheese crumbles.
- 2 tablespoons whole cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons garbanzo bean flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tablespoon salt-free Italian herb mix
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix ingredients together to form a dough ball.
- Coat aluminum foil with an olive-oil-based nonstick spray.
- Press dough ball onto foil to create a round crust (about five inches in diameter).
- Bake at 350°F for about six minutes or until solid and slightly golden, then remove from oven.
- Main Dishes, Pizza