- 1/2 bag of low-fat corn tortilla chips
1 cup of chopped red and green peppers
1 cup of diced tomatoes
1 avocado, mashed
1/2 cup of jalapeños
1/4 cup of low-fat sour cream
1/4 cup of low-fat/fat-free Mexican cheese blend (colby, cheddar, monterey jack)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.
- Cover the chips with the red and green peppers, tomatoes, and jalapeños. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and sprinkle cheese on top. Pop back in the oven for five or so minutes until the cheese melts.
- Remove nachos from the oven and add avocado and sour cream. Place back in the oven for a minute or two if you want to slightly warm up your sour cream and avocado.
Source: Flickr User @boetter
- Main Dishes
- North American