This recipe for no-bake peanut butter chocolate cookies was shared by FitSugar reader eatingbirdfood in our Healthy Recipe community group.
See the recipe when you read more.
- * 1 ripe banana, mashed well
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup nonfat milk
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* pinch of salt
* 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
* 3 cups instant oats
- Place all ingredients except the vanilla and oats in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat – stirring often.
- Let the mixture boil for one minute, remove from heat and let the mixture cool for one minute.
- Add the vanilla and oats and stir well to combine.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and cool to room temperature.
- Desserts, Cookies
Got a similarly delicious recipe? Head on over to the Healthy Recipe community group and share one of your own.