This is an incredibly rich and delicious tasting pudding that's actually totally healthy. The texture is reminiscent of chocolate mousse, but it still manages to pack a ton of healthy fats and protein!
See the recipe when you
As seen on my blog, www.une-vie-saine.com
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened almond)
- 1 serving (1/4 cup) peanut flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (I used Hershey's special dark)
- very thinly sliced banana
- sweetener, to taste (could use stevia, agave, etc)
Combine chia seeds, cocoa powder, and peanut flour in a bowl or jar. Pour in milk and mix with a fork until everything is blended. Add sweetener. Drop banana slices into mixture then stir until combined. Let sit in fridge for at least an hour before digging in! (I prep mine the night before, so it's ready to go in the morning.) Enjoy!
Got a similarly delicious recipe? Head on over to the Healthy Recipe community group and share one of your own.