Lighten up your go-to cheese-and-crackers appetizer by sneaking in a low-calorie substitute. Add plain Greek yogurt, and nobody will ever know the difference. Spread it on celery or any other veggies to counterbalance the cheese and make a healthy and delicious treat for any occasion.
See the recipe after the break!
- 1 sprig chopped fresh rosemary
1 sprig chopped fresh thyme
2.5 ounces chèvre (soft goat cheese)
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Finely chop all of the herbs and set aside.
- Mix the chèvre, yogurt, and olive oil into a small bowl.
- Add the herbs, salt, and pepper to the bowl. Mix together.
- Serve with celery sticks and garnish with any extra rosemary.
Serves four to six.
- Dips, Appetizers
- North American