Steamed broccoli, edamame, or asparagus tips can be used in place of peas.
- 1 cup frozen peas, slightly thawed
- 1 medium Hass avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime or lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- ½ red or sweet onion, cut into ⅛-inch pieces
- 1 jalapeño or serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- In a blender or in the bowl of a food processor, process the peas until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork or potato masher. Add the juice, tomato, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Add the peas and mix well.
- If the guacamole won’t be served immediately, press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface to prevent browning.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Dips, Appetizers
- 16 servings
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
- Calories per serving
- 38 per two tablespoons