- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
3/4 cup dark agave nectar or honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 cup toasted almonds
1/4 to 1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9-inch square pan with canola cooking spray.
- Combine almond butter and agave in a heavy bottomed sauce pan over medium-high flame. Whisk until melted — three to five minutes.
- Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add in oat, almonds, and dried fruit.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool completely and cut into nine equal squares.
- North American
- 9 bars
- Total Time
- 14 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving