Check out this recipe for homemade spiced almond butter from reader Sprint2theTable; she posted it in our Healthy Recipe community group.
See how to make this almond butter for yourself after the break.
- 1 C almonds
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp cayenne
1/4 sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread almonds evenly across a baking sheet and toast in oven for 10-12 minutes, stirring halfway through. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Place almonds into blender, and blend until it turns into a paste. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add spices and continue blending until smooth and . . . butter-like.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Lick bowl. Store butter in the refrigerator.
- Other, Condiments/Sauces
Got a similarly delicious recipe? Head on over to the Healthy Recipe community group and share one of your own.