- Top your baked potato, be it a sweet spud or an Idaho, with two tablespoons of nonfat Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
- Skip the pepperoni and order your pizza with red bell pepper, and douse it with red pepper flakes.
- Try dressing your salad with just lemon juice and skip the olive oil, which clocks in at 119 calories a tablespoon.
- Trim the fat! If you're cooking meat, trim off whatever fat you can.
- Skipping the skin when it comes to chicken saves you 50 calories, but also keeps 4.5 grams of fat out of your meal.
- Here are some healthy dinner recipes for every night of the week.
Source: Flickr User elisfanclub