- Try swapping out a higher cal drink for a lower cal version. For instance, enjoy a vodka cranberry (117 calories) instead of a strawberry daiquiri (230 calories).
- Try ordering a mojito (122 calories) instead of your usual rum and coke (369 calories).
- In terms of snacks, choose chips and salsa (155 calories) instead of nachos (569 calories).
- Got a craving for fries? Choose the sweet potato fries (120 calories), over the regular fries (302 calories). Here's where you can find the caloric breakdown of all your favorite happy hour drinks and food.
- And if you really need to get your calorie-rich cosmopolitan or margarita fix, here are some ways to lighten-up your favorite cocktails.
Source: Flickr User mountainhiker