The workplace, whether it's a desk job or otherwise, isn't always conducive to a healthy lifestyle. You may find yourself snacking on chips and candy out of boredom, eating fast food for a quick lunch, unmotivated to hit the gym after a long work day, tempted by birthday and holiday break-room treats, and spending the majority of your day in a sedentary state.
But sometimes taking just a few minutes out of the day to make small changes can make a big difference. For some tips on making your work day healthier, read more.
- Find ways to keep moving throughout the day.
- Leaving your computer at work will lighten your load and keep the screen time to a minimum.
- Keep workout clothes in your desk drawer for an easy afterwork workout.
- Have healthy snacks handy at your desk.
- Don't overindulge on office treats.
- Try desk yoga to de-stress.
- Carry your heels or leave them at the office so you walk to work.
Do you have any advice? Please share in the comments below!