Yoga has been a huge part of my life for over 10 years. I love practicing yoga, going to workshops, talking to people about yoga, and reading about it; I even dream that I'm doing yoga poses. If this sounds familiar, it's time to check out the Yoga Stretch and Tell community group. Here's what you'll find there:
- Posts about upcoming yogic events, like Salutation Nation on Aug. 7
- News about the health benefits of yoga: Did you know it's proven to increase your mood better than walking?
- Info about yoga terms: Ever wonder what it means when a class is called level 2?
- Tips on how to do poses: Here are three ways to do backbends.
- Reviews of yoga clothes and gear: Beyond Yoga is one of my favorite brands.
Peruse the posts in the group, or add a post of your own. The members of the Yoga Stretch and Tell group would love to hear your tips or stories, or offer advice or answers to your questions. Whether you're new to yoga or have been taking to your mat for years, all yogis could benefit from a supportive yoga community. Join here, and if you're already part of the group, I look forward to reading your posts. They could even be featured here on FitSugar.