Craving something crunchy and nutty but don't want all the calories and fat that come along with straight-up peanut butter? Here's a sweet low-cal alternative that's also high in protein (over eight grams per serving!).
This filling and fun-looking snack is great for a postworkout treat and is even sweet enough to satisfy your dessert cravings.
It's only 150 calories, so keep reading to see this simple snack recipe.
- 2 ounces vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 medium apple, washed
- 6 grapes, washed
- Mix the yogurt, peanut butter, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the apple half into six slices. Cut off the core on each slice. Slice each grape in half lengthwise.
- Spread the creamy yogurt mixture on each of the apple slices and top each slice with two grape halves.
Makes one serving.
- North American
Source: Calorie Count