Strawberries are in season, so take advantage of the sweet and juicy fruit with a healthy low-calorie dessert that tastes like oh-so-decadent strawberry cheesecake. It's made with a handful of ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, so it's a cinch to whip up; you'll be amazed it's under 150 calories per serving.
These are topped with sliced almonds, but you can get creative and use blueberries, dried cherries, chopped cashews, crystallized ginger, a sprinkle of granola, or a few chocolate chips.
- 1/2 small banana
- 2 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 strawberries
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Mix in the yogurt.
- Using a knife, carve out the middle of each strawberry.
- Fill the center of each strawberry with the banana-yogurt mixture and top with sliced almonds.
- Fruit, Desserts
- North American
- Makes 1 serving
- Calories per serving
Source: Calorie Count