See the recipe when you
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 banana, sliced **
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix well, cover, and let sit in the fridge overnight. That’s it! Wake up, top the mixture with you favorite toppings and enjoy.
** You can leave the banana out, but I like it because it adds a nice sweetness to the oats!
- Other, Breakfast/Brunch
We love when you share your healthy dishes and desserts, so head over to the Healthy Recipe Group and post your fave recipe with an original photo. It could be featured here on FitSugar's homepage.