Food psychologist Dr. Brian Wansink has recently made the comparison between fruit lovers and veggie lovers to come up with these findings:
Compared to the average person, vegetable lovers:
- Like to try new recipes and entertain at home
- Enjoy spicy foods
- Think you cook nutritiously
- Enjoy an occasional glass of wine
Compared to the average person, fruit lovers:
- Often eat dessert with dinner
- Spend little time cooking
- Avoid new recipes and entertaining
- Enjoy an occasional candy bar
So what about you, are you a fruit person or a veggie person? And do the good doctor's findings resonate with you?
Thanks to user wackdoodle for the tip!