The most active folks from the PopSugar Network have shared their favorite workout jams that pick them up when they're needing an extra oomph! This eclectic hour-long playlist offers Calvin Harris, The Black Keys, and just about everything in between. The playlist builds steadily: it warms you up, offers bursts of fast cardio, and cools you down toward the end. You'll want this playlist the next time you move through a tough elliptical workout!
Keep reading for the full list of songs plus the Spotify playlist.
- "Feel So Close" — Calvin Harris
- "Call Your Girlfriend" — Robyn
- "Who's That Chick?" — David Guetta, Rihanna
- "Express Yourself" — Diplo, Nicky Da B
- "On to the Next One" — Jay-Z, Swizz Beatz
- "Lisztomania" — Phoenix
- "Welcome to the Jungle" — Guns N' Roses
- "Daft Punk Is Playing at My House" — LCD Soundsystem
- "Take a Walk" — Passion Pit
- "Die Young" — Ke$ha
- "Paris (Ooh La La)" — Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
- "Go Girl" — Pitbull, Trina, Young Boss
- "The Underdog" — Spoon
- "Feel the Love" — Cut Copy
- "Sinister Kid" — The Black Keys
- "Harder Than You Think" — Public Enemy
You will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.