- ½ cup cooked steel-cut oatmeal
2 egg whites
½ cup water
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 scoop whey protein powder
Nonfat cooking spray
1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt
¼ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the oatmeal, egg whites, water, cinnamon, and protein powder.
- Heat a medium, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of batter on the skillet. Cook 3 minutes, or until puffy and dry around the edges. Flip and cook on the other side, until golden brown.
- Serve with yogurt or strawberries.
Makes 1 serving.
- North American