This recipe was orginially posted on my healthy living blog, Eating Bird Food.
- 1/3 cup cooked (and cooled) quinoa
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 drops of liquid stevia (honey, agave, maple syrup or any other sweetener of choice could be used)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 1 small peach, chopped
- 1/4 cup granola
Mix quinoa, yogurt, stevia, vanilla extract and cinnamon in small bowl. In another small bowl, stir blueberries and peaches together. Spoon 1/3 of the quinoa mixture into a tall glass, then 1/3 of the fruit mixture on top. Repeat layers twice, ending with the fruit mixture.Sprinkle on the granola and enjoy!