Looking to go raw but fear you will miss sweet treats? Try these carob clusters FitSugar reader be-healthful posted in the Healthy Recipe Group.
Check out the recipe when you read more.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup coconut butter
1/4 cup ground flax seed
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp carob powder (or cacao powder can be used too)
pinch of white stevia powder
- In a double boiler or a bowl set atop a pot of gently simmering water, melt the coconut butter, oil, and carob powder.
- Once melted, add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir until combined.
- Drop mixture into muffin cups and drop a couple of unsweetened carob chips on top.
- Stick in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Snacks, Nuts
Got a similarly delicious recipe? Head on over to the Healthy Recipe community group and share one of your own.