- 1 15-ounce block of extra firm tofu
2 tablespoons reduced sodium tamari (soy sauce)
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon dill
1 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Gently squeeze the block of tofu between your hands to remove excess liquid. Dice it into cubes.
- Spray Pam onto the bottom of a small pan. Add the tofu.
- Pour the tamari onto the tofu cubes. Stir with a spoon to evenly coat. Drizzle on the honey, and then sprinkle on the thyme, dill, and cumin.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until desired firmness. Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Other, Side Dishes
- North American