If you cannot find Tuscan kale (aka dinosaur or dino kale) at your grocer, it's OK to substitute the recipe with another type of kale. Just make sure you remove the leaves from the tough parts of the kale. Don't discard the stem and ribs though — use them to make a veggie broth!
- 1 large bunch Tuscan kale (10 to 12 leaves)
1 tablespoon oilve oil
Sea salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Remove stalks and ribs from kale. Rinse and dry leaves.
- Toss leaves in a large bowl with olive oil. Sprinkle leaves with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Arrange leaves in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until crisp.
- Transfer and let cool onto a wire rack or paper towels.
- North American
- 2 servings
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving
- 117 calories