History says that Cleopatra seduced both Mark Anthony and Julius Caesar with herbal perfumes including lavender, jasmine, and rose.
Studies on the effect of lavender on stress, suggests that lavender therapy was associated with reduced mental stress and increased attention -- I'm thinking the men resulted in her use of lavender. So maybe it was seduction but those crazy men were probably driving her absolutely insane, calling for some serious "Cleo" time!
And while she may not have bathed in it, you can with Aromas For Living's Bath Herbs ($6.00 for three sachets, complete with a purple satin bow). How do you use bath herbs? Simple steep one sachet in boiling water for 15 minutes. Pour into bath water. Or draw 2" hot water into tub. Soak one sachet for 15 minutes. Discard sachet. Fill tub with warm water -- And relax!
Need more reasons to relax? Aromas For Living also values:
- Organic Farming Principles
- Protecting the Environment
- Limiting the Exploitation of Natural Resources
- Providing Information and Resources for Living Well
- Supporting Health and Wellness in the Community
- Use of Renewable Resources
- The Dissemination of information about Natural Health Alternatives
- The Humane Treatment of Animals
- Limiting the Use of Synthetic Materials in Cosmetic Products
Buy lavender bath herbs from AromasForLiving.com.