If you're trying to include more protein in your diet for weight loss but you're scared to cook fish on your own, this recipe will change your life. With only four ingredients — fish, olive oil, salt, and pepper — you'll be eating your fill in 20 minutes flat. To make this even easier, check out this video of Biggest Loser trainer Bob Harper showing you how.
- 6 to 8 ounces of fish (sea bass, cod, or trout)
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 sprays of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Place a small roasting pan in the oven so it can heat up.
- Place foil on top of heated pan.
- Combine olive oil, salt, and pepper. Coat both sides of fish in mixture.
- Bake fish on heated pan in oven for 8 to 10 minutes. No need to turn it over!
- Take fish out of the oven, let stand for one minute, and enjoy!
- Main Dishes
- North American
- 1 serving
- Calories per serving