Depending on how many servings you need, make as little or as much of the rosemary-pear mixture as you like. Just keep the ratio of water, pear juice, and agave nectar consistent. The mixture also tastes great in soda water or lemonade.
- 2 cups water
1 cup agave nectar
1 cup pear juice
1 bunch fresh rosemary
2 pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
- Stir together water, agave nectar, four rosemary sprigs, and pear juice in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let stand for 30 minutes or until liquid has a distinct rosemary flavor.
- Strain rosemary from liquid.
- Pour liquid into a jar with pears and store in refrigerator overnight (and up to a week).
- Add one and a half tablespoons of the rosemary-pear mixture to a champagne glass and top off with chilled Prosecco.
- Garnish each glass with a pear slice from the mixture and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- North American