- Serves 4 people, 205 calories per serving
- 1/2 cup water
1/4 cup agave syrup
1 lime cut in half
16 oz. cut up strawberries (a one pint box)
3 cups thinly sliced rhubarb
1/2 large watermelon cut into cubes
2 navel oranges, sectioned
1 cup cherries
- And when blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries come into season come late May and early June, you can toss some of them in too!
- In a medium sized pan, boil the water and agave syrup over medium heat.
- Stir in the sliced rhubarb and adjust the heat to a low setting.
- Cover the pan and let the rhubarb simmer until it is soft for about 12 minutes.
- Once the rhubarb is soft, let it chill in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a large bowl, gently stir the fruit together (including the rhubarb when it's ready) while squeezing in the lime.
- Refrigerate for two hours or so to ensure that all of the delicious flavors blend together!
- North American