Celebrate all the delicious veggies being harvested with this creamy and refreshing yogurt dill dip. It's made with nonfat Greek yogurt so it's low in calories, high in protein, and has a tangy flavor that complements veggies beautifully.
- 6 ounces of nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve with chopped veggies or crackers.
- Dips, Appetizers
Makes 6 two-tablespoon servings.
Source: Calorie King