What is not to love about a stir fry? This recipe calls for tofu, which makes cooking this meal easy since you can just add it at the end. To make this meal work for the whole family (read picky five-year-old), I pull out broccoli, tofu and noodles to serve my girls before adding the spicy sauce. It worked out well; everyone was fed and happy.
To see the recipe, just
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 package extra firm tofu, drained and cute into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 1/2 pounds of broccoli, broken into florets
- 1 pound bok choy
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Cook soba noodles in a large pot of salted water, for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Sauté veggies and garlic with lid on until veggies, stirring occasionally until they are crisp tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make sauce by whisking together peanut butter, vinegar soy sauce, and chili garlic sauce. If sauce seems too thick you can thin with water.
- Add noodles, tofu and sauce to pan. Toss and cook until heated through.
- Main Dishes
Try it! It is easy to make and tasty.