This move is all about toning your thighs and booty. Holding dumbbells while doing it will also work your upper body.
- Stand with your feet together. Place a dumbbell in each hand, bend your elbows and rest the weights gently on your shoulders. Do 10 squats here.
- Then separate your feet hips-width distance apart and straighten your arms overhead. Do another 10 squats.
- Next, bend your elbows at 90-degree angles and separate your feet even further. Point your toes out slightly and do 10 wide squats.
- Bring your feet back in so they're hips-width distance apart. Straighten your arms overhead and do 10 more squats.
- Step your feet back together, bend your elbows, and rest the weights on your shoulders for the last 10 squats.