Push-ups will strengthen your entire upper body (just what you'll need in order to carry a newborn in a car seat). Add a booty lift in there and you'll turn this into a multitasking move.
- Come onto your hands and knees, so your shoulders are above your wrists and your hips are above your knees.
- Extend your left leg straight behind you so it's parallel with the floor. Engage your abs and try to keep your heel in line with your hips.
- Now do a push-up by bending your elbows out to the sides as you lower your torso toward the floor. Then straighten your arms pushing yourself back up into place.
- Repeat for a total of 10 push-ups, maintaining steadiness and control, keeping your abs and back strong, and continuing to extend your left leg straight out.
- Repeat 10 more push-ups with your right leg lifted.