- 4 eggs
8 grape tomatoes
1 tablespoon pesto
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Spray oil for pan
- Place an ebelskiver pan on low heat.
- In a small bowl, scramble the four eggs. Dice the tomatoes.
- Spray the pan with oil. Pour the egg mixture into each of the seven wells. Sprinkle the diced tomatoes and a little bit of pesto on top of the raw egg.
- Allow the eggs to cook for a few minutes, or until the edges become dry. Sprinkle some cheese on the top.
- Flip the ebelskivers using two wooden skewers or a knife. Cook for another few minutes.
- Serve hot with fresh fruit and toast.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American
- 2 servings