Elbow Plank With Leg Lift
An elbow plank works your arms, core, and back, while adding leg lifts targets your butt. Here's how to do an elbow plank with leg lift.
- Start by facing the floor on your forearms and knees.
- Lift up your knees and abs until your body forms a line parallel to the floor. Keep your abs contracted so your back stays flat and doesn't droop.
- Lift your right foot off the ground, keeping your pelvis parallel to the floor. Hold for five seconds, then lower the leg.
- Repeat, lifting the other leg.
- Repeat, alternating legs, for 60 seconds.
Source: Megan Wolfe Photography