If you're stuck indoors, treadmills are an excellent way to get in some cardio time — minus wet weather or pollen counts. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced treadmill user, here is everything you need to know to get the most out of this favorite cardio machine.
- Treadmill Workout Routines: These four different treadmill workouts: beginner, intermediate intervals, running hills, and sprint intervals, can be downloaded to accompany you to the gym!
- How to Burn More Calories: From competing against friends to increasing the speed, here are some ways to make that treadmill work extra hard for you!
- The Forty Minute Walking/Running Workout: Perfect for beginners, this workout helps your body ease into it while also adjusting to the physical demands of running.
- Increase the Incline Like Jennifer Aniston: Cranking the incline helps you burn more calories than if you keep the machine set to a zero grade. You can also use the incline button to take yourself for a hilly hike with this walking workout.
- Solutions For Common Treadmill Complaints: If you don't use treadmills because you think they are too boring or too loud, read on!
- How to Push Yourself Past Your Comfort Zone: This interval workout is guaranteed to get you out of your comfort zone with a gradual build.
- The 500-Calorie-Burning Treadmill Workout: I saved the best for last because this 41-minute interval workout will no doubt get you ready for swimsuit season!