After a jam-packed day off it can be hard to deal with a case of the Mondays. Make your workout something to look forward to next week with these five fun ways to get fit.
- Zumba with us: This 10-minute Zumba dance workout will lift your heart rate — and your spirits. Get ready to shake your hips in the comfort of your own home.
- Take to the playground: Plan an after-work meetup with a friend at a playground park, then do this playground circuit workout using benches, swings, monkey bars, and the slide.
- Make your own boot camp: Taking your normal workout outdoors can energize and entertain, and adding a serious boot-camp element challenges you so you won't be bored. Learn our favorite outdoor boot-camp moves here, then get outside and start training!
- Time to Buti: Part yoga, part dance, this 10-minute Buti workout will stretch, strengthen, and put a smile on your face.
- Make it a game: Sometimes, you need a little extra motivation to make it through a workout. These fun workout ideas turn your next sweat session into a game; use a deck of cards, some dice, or popsicle sticks to make your workouts something to look forward to!
Image Source: Thinkstock