Okay folks, here's a a little bit more. Plus you'll be working your core muscles and quads.
- Start off this pose sitting on your bum.
- Place your hands behind your hips, so they are directly underneath your shoulders.
- Your feet will be planted firmly in front of you, about a foot away from your hips. Make sure they are hips-width distance apart.
- When you're ready, you're going to inhale and lift your hips off the ground, coming into Tabletop pose. Your hands will be under your shoulders, and your feet will be under your knees, trying to bring your belly parallel with the ground.
- After a complete breath, bring your feet together so they're touching, shift weight into your left foot, and lift your right leg up.
- Still feeling good? Go ahead and drop your head back and look behind you, lifting your foot as high as you can, holding for 5 breaths.
- Bring your right leg down and firmly plant your right foot into the floor so you can do the other side.
- Then lie on your back, hugging your knees into your chest to release your lower back and rest your shoulders.
So...what'd you think? Want to talk about it?