1 lb purple potatoes
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp yellow mustard
3-4 tbsp Chobani 0% plain yogurt
1/4 tsp of salt or to taste
1/2 packet NuNaturals Stevia (or use sugar)
1/4 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, mix together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, yogurt, salt, stevia and nutritional yeast (if using).
- When potatoes are soft, cut in half or fourths to make even pieces. Mix with green onions and parsley.
- Pour dressing mixture over the potato mixture and mix everything together.
- Chill for at least an hour.
Original post on my blog.