You May Think You Have a Fave Halo Top Flavor, but You Haven't Tried Blueberry Crumble Yet
Ever since healthy ice cream megalith Halo Top announced the new pie-in-a-pint flavor, Blueberry Crumble, we were salivating and fantasizing about what berry-infused deliciousness awaited.
At only 360 calories per pint (that's literally one slice of blueberry pie in calories), this springtime-only offering (yes, it's limited edition!) packs 20 grams of protein into each gilded container. It's low-cal, low-sugar, and low fat. . . . So how does this stuff taste??
In a word, "heavenly." If you've been a fan of Halo Top for a while (and you like blueberry-flavored things in general), we bet you're going to swoon as much as we did over this sweet and fruity frozen treat. The blueberry flavor is potent — so much so that you can smell it the second you take the lid off the pint. There are bits of pie crumble swirled throughout, adding a nice bit of texture. Check out some feedback we got from POPSUGAR employees:
- "This is the best Halo Top I've tried! Oh my God."
- "This made my afternoon."
- "This is HEALTHY??"
- "A lot creamier than some of the other HT flavors I've tried."
- "Love!!!! Tastes like blueberry cheesecake. Heavenly."
- "Love the crumbles and the nice blueberry flavor. Very light."
- "Good taste; not too sweet."
- "That's like, REALLY good ice cream! Love the fruit flavor and consistency!"
- "It's a tie for me between this and Pumpkin Pie."
- A little sweet, but overall great hints of blueberry flavor! Love the pie crumble."
- "Good blueberry flavor, but not creamy enough for me."