Planning for the big day can be really stressful. Working women/brides-to-be have so much to think about: flowers, the ceremony, invitations, bridesmaids, the cake, and the honeymoon. Planning the wedding is almost a full time job!
So you don't become too overwhelmed, you're going to have to make multitasking a part of your planning process. Here's a great way to kill two birds with one stone — research wedding info while working out. Download wedding podcasts from iTunes to your iPod and work out while you listen to your research. Here are a few for you to try:
- Wedding Planning Talk Radio (52 free episodes)
- Queer Eye (has a 9-episode wedding series)
- 4 free podcasts from Bride Magazine
- Subscribe to the Wedding Planning Talk Radio podcasts (94 free episodes).
- If you don't mind paying, you can download an entire season of the reality TV show, Whose Wedding Is This Anyway? for $18.
Is there a wedding planning podcast that you love? Tell me about it in the comments section below.
To see all of our wedding season coverage, check out IDoSugar.