Triceps Dips on the Coffee Table
Use your coffee table to tone the backs of your arms.
- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on the edge of your coffee table.
- Move your bum in front of the edge with your legs bent and feet placed about hip-width-distance apart on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms, and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Slowly bend at your elbows, and lower your upper body down toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Complete as many as you can correctly in one minute.