Variations of Push-Ups
12 Ways to Push Your Push-Ups
This is a great variation to whittle the waist while working your arms.
- Begin in plank position.
- Bend your elbows lowering into a push-up.
- Straighten your arms and lift your right arm toward the ceiling, twisting into a side plank to make a T shape with your body.
- Rotate back to plank, placing your right palm on the floor to lower into a push-up.
- This time as you straighten your arms, rotate the body into a T shape, lifting the left arm up. Return to plank.
- Continue this exercise, repeating an equal number of times on both sides.