Circuit 1, Exercise 2: Horned Clean
- Start with the kettlebell in between your feet, underneath the center of your body, and squat down to grip the kettlebell over the top of the handle with both hands.
- Explosively stand while throwing the kettlebell up, and catch it with both hands by the horns.
- Come to a full standing position, extending your hips and bracing your core, before sitting back down into the start squat position.
- This counts as one rep. Do 10 reps.
- Rest for 45 seconds before starting this circuit again. Repeat the circuit for a total of three times.