Circuit 3, Exercise 1: Alternating Beast to Crab Reach
- Start on all fours with your legs bent, and your knees underneath your belly button and a hair off the floor.
- Lift one hand off the ground and step through with your opposite leg and sit your hips down. Plant down your free arm behind you and thrust your hips up. Reach your right arm up to the sky.
- Try to square your hips up and keep them level. Bring your right arm back down, sit your hips back down to the floor, and then transition back to your start position. Repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides until you have completed five reps on each side.
- Move straight into the next exercise.