Circuit 2, Move 1: Two Hand Deadlift
- Grip the kettlebell with two hands. Keep a proud chest and tall spine.
- Brace your core and hinge at the hips by keeping a soft bend in the knees and bending at the waist.
- Bend over and mindfully create a deep stretch in your posterior (hamstrings and glutes), but keep your shoulders above your hips.
- Drive your hips forward hard and fast with an explosive hip extension. Squeeze your glutes at the top, but be careful not to overextend your spine at the top of the movement.
- This counts as one rep. Do 10 reps.