Circuit 2, Move 2: Two-Hand Horn Goblet Squat
- Grip the kettlebell with two hands by the horns (the handle) close to your chest.
- Try to stack your elbows under the weight of the bell and imagine as if you're trying to rip the kettlebell hand in half to keep your posture strong. Pack your shoulders with a wide, proud chest.
- Keeping a straight spine, bend at the knees and try to sit your hips down in between your heels. Keep a braced core throughout and keep your feet flat and rooted to the floor.
- Stand tall at the top of the rep and get an extra squeeze by contracting the glutes.
- This counts as one rep. Do 10 reps.