Circuit 2, Move 3: Single-Arm Push Press
- Rack the kettlebell by holding it in one hand with the bell part on the outside of your wrist and your thumb facing toward you. Stack your elbow directly under your wrist and keep a flexed wrist.
- Dip at the knees and explosively push the kettlebell all the way overhead. This is a full-body movement, so generate force from the ground up.
- Control the weight on the way down back into your rack position.
- Focus on a strict negative and use your back and lats as your base to "pull" the kettlebell down. Try not to flare your ribs on the press and keep a tight core throughout.
- This counts as one rep. Do 5 reps on each arm.
- Repeat this entire circuit for a total of 5 rounds.