- Begin standing with feet together in parallel stance. Place band around your right thigh and right palm (facing palm up) with soft band in elbow and left hand on hip. Step left leg back into parallel lunge with back leg straight, front leg bent.
- Bend elbow, drawing palm closer to your chest while maintaining the deep lunge, engaging biceps. Resist the band as you lower your arm back down to your thigh.
- Repeat eight reps slow, 16 reps at a faster tempo. Do up to two sets on each side.
- Focus on maintaining front knee over your heel (not toes) to protect your knee. Do not hyperextend the working arm. Bring your abs in and up.
- To amp it up, left your heel on your front leg to further challenge balance.